I belong to several groups on Fetlife. One i am thinking of leaving well actually there are several i am thinking about leaving. I belong to Ebony Goddesses and white slaves. They went through a dialogue trying to say they were not a form of race play but there are only Black women in charge and white slave serving hmm sounds like a form of race play does it not?
There is a group on Communications and protocols yet i see post on everything but communication and protocols. Instead i get post such as think what you are doing , how does the other person feel why are they like this. Sorry but unless the person posting or commenting is a mental health professional why would i listen to them. Do i really want to know that i have a fear of aardvarks and yearned to be spanked as a child and when i was not i felt neglected.
So i am doing a Kink Think which was coined in communications and protocols and examining whether i want to understand myself better or just have fun. I enjoy the exchange of ideas and understanding why things are as they are but i am in it for the fun , how far can i push myself and what can i experience without having a though provoking discussion before i get spanked. I do not want to think about the feelings of cumbers just before some one plants one in the old derriere.
I can put up with the argument of what is race play but thought provoking self Analysing no thank you it clutters the mind and destroys some great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment