drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flat or round

Flat vs round.

I like flat and no i do not me bodies i mean instruments. I love yardsticks i hate the cane. I love a belt or strap i hate the whip. I love flat thong floggers and i hate the thin round thong floggers.

The sensation is totally different for me. Both can be painful and yes been punished with both and if you know how to used it the stap can hurt like hell. The difference to me is the after affect. I feel the strap longer and it causes more discomfort then the cane which to me bruises but it is localized to the place the strke landed. The strap cause an abrasive surface so the skin of the ass cheeks are affected. Just spay the skin afterwards with alcohol and you will see. Clothes cause discomfort to the area where the cane causes a reminder only when you sit.

Of course there was this hot redhead that was my fith grade teacher, she carried a sixteen inch ruler with a taped end that i would have love to bend over a desk for.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

Obviously you have too much time on your hands !!! 2 blogs in one morning????

You need some focus... some tasks.. some work!!

drakor66 said...

lol is that not the purpose of a dominant? i would not want them to think they are captain dunsels would i ? captain dunsel is from star trek where kirk is made redundant by a computer, giggles now is that disrespectful or just honesty