drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Motivation.

motivation.

\ A friend of mine called this day dreary and it is outside with rain and wind sleet and snow. I find these days that with a leather thong and a butt plug you can be motivated to do a lot around the inside of the house.

I moved a pile of 2 by 4s this morning , cleared up the basement and swept all i think because of a leather thong and butt plug. They kept me focused. The idea finding a dominant with a farm or vast property is top of my fantasy list. The idea of working in a similar condition outside in the elements would be wild. The feeling of the leather biting into you as you work feeling every movement. The plug is felt every time there is an exertion. Every hour a farm hand passing by to remove the plug then only to replace it with a fresh one At the en dof the day feeling the seart of your work and the dirt of the fields would be wild . Then getting to wash down in the barm before the nightly punishment could really motivate a guy.

No comments: