drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Learning a language

I am wondering if you could or would learn a language better if under the duress of cp or humiliation was used. Yes just another way of getting into trouble I guess but how well would you or I do in that situation. Thrown into a language you do not understand but must learn or suffer the punishment for not doing what you were told to do. An experience that slaves had to endure two hundred years ago .

2 comments:

Deb said...

Not to forget the generations of schoolboys who had to endure the cane if they got their latin wrong.

drakor66 said...

yes Deb was not latin a lovely language I wonder where the lifestyle would be had it not been for Latin