drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, December 27, 2010

Only one day of the year

It is always nice to have my birthday role around as it is the one day of the year where a slave and subs are almost guaranteed a spanking of some form. The un-attached or non collared have to jump through hoops to be played with the birthday is one where if you are a slave or sub and someone of the lifestyle is around whether or not interested will glady participate in birthday spanks.

It is sort of nice as the number is pre-determined, you can not say I am not going to submit to that dominant it would be just bad form. Some one always seems to be carring a birthday paddle so the impliment is defined already the simple remaining question is whether it is delivered to underwear covered cheeks or bare ones. Lookie, lookie that is answered also in the description of a birthday suit hmmm bare ass then.

It is the other three hundred and sixty four days that I wish to bring to attention. Dominants do not have protocol to allow them to beat an un-collared or uun-attached unless given permission by the slave to do so also the chance of random spankings is few and far between. Now I do not ask for the three hundred and sixty four days to be open up but certainly the major holidays and the solstices Christmas and easter , New years eve and first day of the month and, and, and …….

Okay how about twelve days of the year where the implement and number of stokes be predetermined could cause some of us to hide from that nasty dominant we revered want to play with or then again we might just flaunt ourselves in front of them could be fun.

No comments: