Pictures they are worth a thousand words and like words mean different things to different people. For me they are partially a way of reliving a moment in time. As I am into humiliation and bdsm pictures reflecting those especially of myself are most stimulating. The question which one or ones bring out the most emotion or the most embarrassment.
Most of the ones I have of myself have been pictures of the moment or one I requested so the embarrassment is limited to what I can think of as embarrassing. I did n have one dominant make a request for small photo session he wanted the photos to show different positions and parts of me in a certain way. I thought nothing of it and went off to have a friend do them. One that had seem me naked before in bondage before and in sessions. So there was nothing new I thought. That night he tied his slave up while I got ready As soon as he began posing me I got totally embarrassed in front of him. I just wanted them done and to get dressed. His slave afterwards mentions that she too was charged up but did not know why and nor did I. I cannot explain the feeling only to say that having to deliver what some one else asked for not what I thought of was certainly a different feeling for me. I guess control that I was not willing to give up at that time or in front of my friends I do not know just wish I had the Dom that requested the photos there he might not have let me off the hook so easily. Who knows perhaps I will find out at the next photo session asked for/
No comments:
Post a Comment