The idea of anal sex whether by strap on or penis is part of being a slave even a male one. It is an area that causes humiliation, pain and arousal in slaves males included. So for me any type of penetration fingers, bananas grapes dildos well you got the idea.
It was not always that way my first time wasa dreadfully painful and humiliating experience that caused no arousal or excitement in me. I was speaking to a Dom he said it upfront the first thing he would do would tie down and his exact words were Fuck my ass till I cried. I smiled thinking who does he think he is playing with I have had butt plugs in there for hours. SO when he asked if I want my ass penetrated I said yes Sir yes Sire three bags full. I did not mention oil or lube to him because what sensible man would expect some one to take in the ass with out. I also did not ask what size he was as large things have been in there and I was fine.
The night came I had cleaned myself inside and out shave and sort of sanded my ass so it was nice and smooth for him. When I got there he left no time in stripping me violently ties me down on all fours to eye hook in the floor there was no way I was getting away from giving him my cherry. Excitement was through out my body. The idea of being naked in front of a man as for the sole purpose of sex embarrassed the hell out of me. He knelt behind me putting his thumbs beside my anus spread my ass like it had never been spread before and I felt the tip of his cock and that is when I said where is the oil He laughed and said he wanted it dry I said I need something and then he got up came in front of me pulled my hair and said lick then shove a 8 inch cock in my mouth a very wide eight inch cock. I chocked and tried to get the object out of my mouth. When he removed it I pleaded with him tht I needed something and he agreed he went behind me and returned with his balled up underwear shoved them in mouth then returned to my ass and replaced his hands spreading my ass once again and in a single thrust entered my ass. The pain was horrible as the dryness cause by the enema along with no lube was like two pieces of rubber sticking together as they are dragged along each other. After the first few deep thrusts he treated my anus like a speedway and gave me a hot fast screw where the only fun was when he finished and left my ass. He did that four more times before releasing me he then gave me my lube he poured a container of Olive oil over me in his bath I was a slimy little slave that did not ask all the questions nor make sure he was understood.
Right now with the experience I certainly would not mind trying that again but right afterwards I was afraid to have a crap thinking how much pain there would be and whether or not I would bleed out. I do use it as a base for many of my fantasies but next I ask Please Sir do you use lube when penetrating and may I have some please.
No comments:
Post a Comment