I was at first taken aback by a statement from a friend that I could not be trained. I ponder the idea for the entire weekend. Perhaps I was un-trainable partially because I was a switch so I had definite thoughts as to how to train some one like expectations perhaps.
Sorry to disagree but I do not believe I am un-trainable I do believe I am difficult but the fault lies in the training methods used in the past. A few Dominants have told me it is all in my blog exactly how to train me but there have only been two to realize what that was, one being a slave and the other Syrah. She told me almost in the fires email what I was an attention slut. If attention is not paid to me in the form of tasks, punishments and play sessions then I will drift . Should a dominant thinks once trained I remain that way sadly they will loose me. The attention is needed to keep in me in form and in slave mindset.
So I need some one who would never be satisfied with what I do or how I serve that they would always find ways of improving me. They have to be into punishment of all sorts and meat it out with out pity and they must possess an evil mind and not be afraid to use it. They must be an active strong willed dominant ready and wanting to master someone by taking them rather than have service given on a platter. That is much like getting the keys to the city nice looking but truly it will not open any doors.
Finally they must be on the same wavelength on the idea of a slave. A slave is one that does the Dominant is the one that decides what the slave is to do so the Dominants gains pleasure in their evil way.
So I am trainable and like everyone else in this lifestyle I am an individual and need a trainer that has more then one training style and of course is up to the challenge.
1 comment:
Hmm... sound a lot like me!
My first thought, when someone who would be a Dom tells me to do this or that, is "Make me!" Once I have tasted a Dom's strength of will and found it to be sufficient, then and then only will I weigh my options and do what I'm told!
But if I think I can win... forget it!
And I too, bore easily. And crave attention.
I think many do.
Post a Comment