drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, October 20, 2009


A visit to the doctor.

Any one that knows me would say I am a bit of an exhibitionist at times. Certainly I am in a controlled environment. Somewhere it is expected or a place that I feel very comfortable. It would be wild though to be discovered so my thought now are on Thursday and how I could conceal a red bottom from my doctors as u gave ab appointment on Thursday I have already decided to make sure all my little hairs are gone including my arm pits. Would it not be wonderfully embarrassing to go with a freshly spanked ass? Not yesterdays red ass but one you can still feel the heat and sweat from. How would I answer the question of what is this? What I fell down. Oh the squirming that would go on at that point.

I think I would absolutely live on that embarrassment for weeks and wonder who he told the other doctors or nurses worse the receptionist wow now that would be exposure!

No comments: