In conversation with a friend I said we had made a mistake in whom we married as our mates are not in the lifestyle. That we both would had been a lot more happy marring into the lifestyle. Then a revelation came to me if I could do it all over again and since I am a switch who would I marry, a dominant, a slave or what personality would I be comfortable to be in for the rest of my life
Marring a switch I think might be fun but also present many problems such that I seek to rid myself of. It would never be a true 24/7 as change would happen almost on whim sort of what do you want to do tonight honey spank or be spanked. The protocols would be shot some thing I crave either as dominant or slave and feel it must be in any relation I truly desire. So the question is a hard one the earliest recollection of the lifestyle was when I was very young and it was in the attention getting role of slave or bottom. The idea of owning a slave or being in the dominant role came along a little later so really I cannot base it on my first thoughts as I so easily switch back and forth.
I will ponder this one for a while me thinks!
2 comments:
I think it would be quite simple, CLoud. You and your partner would just make arrangements, plan it out. This week you're sub, next week you're dom...
Everything has to be negotiated, after all!
:O: well Deb you make things sound so simple. I feel the week in week off woudl take away form the idea of control both the want to and the wish not to would bot be able to fully develop unless you were just have kinky sex, o fully enjoy slavery or Dominating for me is based on a constant increase of eith control or having less and less. I feel the effect on week or an don would severly retard the sought after feelings.
Post a Comment