drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cyber

When you get to stand up or sit down after a good spanking you relive the feeling of the hands that were on you. Always you are left with some sensation after a session that some one has owned and used you. What sensation do you get from cyber sessions?

1 comment:

Deb said...

I don't know - I've never been into the cyber thing, because I prefer to be roughly handled.

That being said, the written word is very powerful, especially if the person reading is predisposed to engage in "the willing suspension of disbelief"...

We see, hear, feel, touch and smell with our minds. If the written word can get into someone's mind, it can have a very powerful effect.

But, like in hypnosis, the subject must be willing.