Sometimes over a long life you incur debts. As a slave I have and sort of forgotten about them. Some time it was due to time and schedules not fitting other time it was through poor decisions, slave do not always make right decisions or in a proper way.
Trying to be good and make right things I did wrong in my slave life is not easy. I think I have contacted all those that I wronged or owed service and few challenges I had not paid up has been time consuming. I think I have at least talked to everyone that I had to and payment was made, planned or I was released from the pact.
So I think I now start with a clean slate sort of speaking. I am waiting for one Mistress to get back to me on my offer of payment for a past debt other then that I feel free of commitment. A load off my shoulders you could say but not wanting to be surprised later on if I missed anyone please if you would be so kind to contact me and remind me of what it is I owe you and we can talk about how I can effect payment more importantly making things right between us therefore gaining my release from the debt owed.
No comments:
Post a Comment