Nipple Boot camp.
It is now day three of boot camp for my nipples and yes they are sore in a good way. The first day has pain but also a new sensation sort of drives you on. The second day when the clamps first go on let you know just how sore they are, my arms are heavy and sore tendons are stiff and I am trying to find a reason not to train them again today. There is no bruising, no cuts or abrasions and with exercise the soreness of my arms will stop. T day will be just a nasty pain day I think unlike the first day where I tried to think of reasons to apply the clamps to re-live the sensation today I will be a clock watcher as soon as that second hand reaches the appointed time off they come.
The other thing for today is it is day one of butt plugs and while I love ass play and strap ons the first day is at best an uncomfortable sensation of fullness at worse painful but to achieve a suitable work anus for a dominant things must be stretched, At this time I will not mention anything about vegetables but I was told of a game of cherry popping. Where after you clean you anus out you are stuffed with cherries. You then must expel one at a time rush over and pick up the cherry run to a pot and drop it. Did I say your hands are tied behind your back. Well that is not for boot camp I may say more for a much higher level then I will reach any time soon. Dam time for the nipple clamps to go on.
No comments:
Post a Comment