Day three re-cap
Well it went well the largest of my butt plugs has been inserted and worn for more than an hour. Dry shaving of pubic areas and application of gold bond cream is done with a lovely burning reminded=r of scraped skin. I am just about to start the last of the nipple raining today I am sitting on the fence as to whether I should or should not but if I had a dominant I would not have the choice so off I go.
Day four
I just finished my nipple and butt training n time as a friend was picking me up for coffee. If I had not I would have had to answer the door wearing it all. She is in the lifestyle but knows me as a Dominant not a slave and that might have been embarrassing. Almost like a fall from grace to appear in front of one that admired you as a Dominant and a teacher. Though she knows of my switching I still like the feeling of resect I gain from her. Though I must say it would be interesting to serve her as far as the humiliation part of being a slave. Nipples are still sore but they are toughening up. The large butt plud takes tie to get it but I no longer have to preclude it’s entrance with a smaller one.
I will say hitting a bucket of golf balls after nipple training is an experience. Tomorrow is a day off for the training and so is the weekend I get back to it on Monday not looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment