Now, what I should have said in that blog that I deleted was I think I might have found away to enjoy myself with vanillas. I just do what they say to. I usually voice my opinion quite freely but why should I. I get the feeling of being a slave by being ordered about. So I do not get the thrill of a sessions I do get peace and quiet and in a back recess of my mind I have a delicious fantasy going on. When I do not like a person such as The mother in law dragon, well I get praise for suffering through it all with a smile. Since slaves are not supposed to argue anyway it is good training for me.
Next really and truly it must be wild to have your own dungeon. To be able to sink away naked and sit quietly imagining all the joy that could happen in that room. All I need is a day I think to get normal again.
No comments:
Post a Comment