drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, August 21, 2009

A feeling of exposure to the elements and a lot of soreness is what I have woke up to. IT feels funny to wear more then a towel While I long for the enjoyment of nipple clamps I am glad that this day is without nipple training. My arms are heavy stomach is sore al I want to do is curl up with a warm shower.

All this so I do not disappoint a dominant who wants to torture my nipples and use my ass for a sexual orifice ah what a slave will do to make the torture last.

I unfortunately have done some stupid you could say as I had a cigararette today Iknow I should not but standing in the garage naked with nipple clamps on brought out old feelings and scine I am not working to day well slaves do some dumb things !

2 comments:

morningstar said...

"I am glad that this day is without nipple training.
I had a cigararette today Iknow I should not but standing in the garage naked with nipple clamps on "

ok.. i am confused...not to nit pick - well ok yeah i am nit picking.. which was it.. a day without nipple training or a day with a cigarette AND nipple training???

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

I was not going to but did do the training in th emorning just too much fun I guess.