At one time it was fun to write a blog. It stimulated conversation. It acted as a place to store thoughts that others could see you views or how they change over the years. It was nothing to sit back and fire off a blog in five or ten minutes.
Now due to poor vision old technology that I cannot update it takes me an hour to write and correct a blog. I have taken to witting in word and then transferring over still with spelling and grammar errors. My thoughts while looking good in word when I read them on the blog do not make sense to me So the need for new glasses is apparent as well as a new monitor this one is 10 years old.
Now it was sort of fun at the beginning to have a few errors I would explain away as my attempt to annoy a schoolteacher. Vanity that we all have about what we produce has said this is enough.
All this to say, I will not be posting publicly for a while.
3 comments:
Aaaw... don't be sensitive about spelling! It's your THOUGHTS that are important to all of us who love you. If I can't figure out what you're saying, I ask you - how hard is that?
That being said, you can get your computer to read out loud to you, you know! And you can set it to display in VERY LARGE TYPE...
A certain Tekkie-guy of our mutual acquaintance would be delighted to fix it up for you.
Thank you for your kind words Deb and yes I did know those things but the age of my pc and my own are quite close and we are both reluctant to change at times just do not have th espeed any more you could say.
As far as sensitive well you know that I am such a sensitive guy anyway lol
I will be back soon eye exam today and we will see hopefully after that.
I agree with Deborah's thoughts about your spelling and sharing.
Regarding the break, I have one thing to say:
Why?
Hopefully the results of your eye exam will be positive for your blog-writing.
Angel
Post a Comment