It does seem funny that we or at least I relish in the idea of humiliation. When vanillas fear it the most. I was at a birthday party for a friends. the evening was great fun all they are all in the lifestyle but no playing just conversation and good I might add. When his slave sat down and said she had small penis jokes for me then said she had forgotten them.
First the mention of the jokes made me squirm as some heads turned towards us. This came after questions were asked who was getting the Master spanks for his birthday. I had to fight back accepting his slave's suggestion that it be me. NOW this about the penis I was bathing in internal humiliation but could not take the next step and say yes. Nor did I take the opportunity to egg on his slave and her comments about my penis. It would have been a wonderful embarrassment to be the only naked ass spanked in front of the others. then of course to be kept that way till all had gone.
So it was a great party for my friend I enjoyed it immensely and look it has spawn so many fantasies I should thank them for the by-product and perhaps I just did. So much fun!
2 comments:
did you ever think i like keeping you just on the edge.. never knowing when i will actually follow through???
morningstar (owned by Warren)
hmmm yes of course you do but then that makes it even more fun does it not. I could make all sorts of suggestions but so far I enjoy it too much already .
Post a Comment