Well it is a quiet time right now so I do a lot of reading on my favourite subject the lifestyle. I have come across a few stories one of which has caught my interest.
IT is about giving up control on involuntary bases. This women caught nude sun bathing by her parents is discipline by having to remain naked for the weekend. This causes a chain of events that includes keeping her entire school knowing paying off a bully wit IOU cards. The card carries the right of the bearer to demand anything of her once satisfied the card is destroyed. If she refuses or does not comply fully her nude photos would be sent to everyone including her crush.
I do not know if this falls under blackmail play but it does produce an uncomfortable but exciting idea. The woman to appease demands on her has to give out more cards to make up for not fulfilling the demands placed on her and it spirals out of control and there is much more material for her to be black mail with so escalating her predicament.
OF course this is fantasy but the idea of not knowing when you would have to submit or to what is so different. As a slave I have given myself to others to play with but they could not out me with out outing themselves. The idea of blackmail where their outing would not occur puts a much stronger power in their hands forcing the victims pass many of their hard limits I would say in a strange way is that not what we seek lost of power.
Hard limits are a necessary evil for protection. Respecting them are important if they are made for the right reasons. I have noticed on my part that my hard limits change but not because of my likes or dislikes but rather who I play with and why I am with them. IF I find them safety conscious I try to be also so my hard limits grow in what I am not willing to do. Also the personality of the person has a lot to do with it the more I know them the limits increase or decrease.
This might be good for the dominant as it left them in their comfort zone but is it for me? The main interest for me is a power exchange. Hard limits takes that away when you nit pick especially when you do it with intention of limiting the dominants rather then keeping yourself safe. Again the control issue comes up with me. I want to leave it go but I always hold on desperately to some control almost fight to do so and my weapon is hard limits. A trust issue I do not know I have been with dominants that I trust with my life and yet with some I have set hard limits like a convoluted contract with clauses and sub clause . If It is a Thursday and there is a snow storm in Florida then you can do … if it is between 6 and 7 am and you have just showered, if you get my point. Well that is not giving up control. This is evident in my challenges my initial meetings with dominants. SO much for giving power control up or for that matter putting up so many barriers that
the dominants could not take it or enslave me .
A few have taken it from me very few one was my mentor when I started in the public lifestyle, a few that got inside my head actually only one Syrah.
I have on my dominant side I have mentored a few dominants but they could not go past the idea of taking control rather then waiting for it to be given. They could not get past the teacher student idea. So I guess I am looking for Darth Vader types that prove themselves by showing a greater strength.
This idea of IOU card or blackmail all have enslavement of a type that I am drawn to unwillingness yet a force out of my control forcing me to submit rather than submitting for a few hours of mostly physical pleasures. The fear of having to do some thing that I am not comfortable with is exciting , the fear of giving away that much trust is exciting for me,. The absolute lack of control on how, when, what, where and who just drives this excitement issue higher and higher. The key word in this is that I have always been able to control fear by using hard limits to do so. I hope to change that and I apologize to the dominants I have controlled to some extent might have been a lot more fun to just do what I said I wanted let you drive the coach and not just run shot gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment