drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well tis the time

Funny how we all wait till Jan 1st to make our lives healthier or happier that at no other time of the year can we do this. Mine is simple I am resolving to do nothing. Yes I once would when in slave mode I would keep myself shaved , act submissive and do things to stand out such as challenges but this year I intend on sitting back and waiting if some one comes along great they might want some one hairy if not they can shave me or order me to. Till then I might just see how long it can grow being up in the great white north might be a good idea for winter at least.

Yep that is mine sounds pretty simple like many other resolutions the question is just how long will I keep it!

No comments: