drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, December 15, 2008

The good things of pubic hair

Hair can be a fun thing right? I decided in the summer since I did not have a Dominant nor were prospects good that I would let things grow out. I had set Jan 1st as a goal but did not really tell any one about it. It did grow to an uncomfortable level. Not only is it a visual mess it is bothersome. Pants and underwear pull on it at the most inappropriate of times. Let alone the twisting that goes on between my cheeks pulls and tweaks on my testicles it is just a PAIN. I now know why I like it when told to shave it off. Since I got this fuzz when a young boy I have trimmed, shaved, dyed it once, tried braiding it none give the feeling of freedom and slavery as being with out the hair. The idea of being shorn like an animal or prisoner is exciting especially when some one else does it. The idea of risk is greater and usually the other person is not as gentle. They just grab things and shave going over and over the area with out much feeling. If I shave myself I take my time and work slowly gently lifting and moving things around for the best shave far more humiliating to have it done by others.

So I have come to the conclusion that I should try to find some thing good about this entangled mess. Well first it can be used as a weapon against me it cans me pulled and twisted by nasty hands. Hot wax is hell to get out of it. It can be styled and dyed. Strap on play tends to pull o the hairs, which is nasty. Bondage can be nasty with the rope catching and entwining with rope and hair. Unless left to undo the ropes myself the removal will take a share of hair with it not my favourite feeling. That is about it for quasi-good things about pubic and ass hair.

No pictures thankfully my web camera is broken hmm now that is a good thing I think.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

ummmmmmmmmm i am thinking here.. a little cock bondage might be fun... think of how i used to undo it..... twirl like a top......... now that could cause a few hairs to come flying out no???

morningstar (owned by Warren)