drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Belt whippings

I love wood and paddles floggers and whips but I love belts being used on me. I love leather to start with but it is the feel and sensation that is wild. I have made several belt toys either they are handles on belts or I have glued several together to stiffen up the result you could say. the feeling of the leather as it is laid across your ass before the punishment starts till the last stroke as a sensation of love and hate. Like a hand spanking the contact of flesh is stimulating the pain is like a tawse but I find far more the joy of the belt as it's length adds to the pain.

It does not land like the paddle straight and hard no it lands then is dragged a bit by the force of the blow giving it a new dimension. It has initial pain , the sensation of touch and the drag intensifies both. Like adding studs to a paddle. A belt does not take a lot of strength as much as technique once that is achieved then red cheeks will soon appear.I love old belts and new the only thing that I love as much is a leather scabbard very similar to a belt just much stiffer.

No comments: