I was in the dollar store today and saw collars for pets that have reindeer bells on them. Immediately the idea of wearing these collars on my ankles and wrists with my Santa thong a warm red hat and long scarf gloves and boots jingling off to get the tree. The lovely scratches and rubs as I push through the under brush to get to the perfect tree. Having my cold ass smacked as I drag the tree back to the car . Of course it would have to be done close to the setting of sun as the last twenty feet would be in the open . I of course would be spanked when I got home for getting sap on the car. All sorts of things come to mind must be nice to live out in the woods this time of the year and be a slave.
what a wonderful Christmas thought. Well I did buy a tree today no I was not naked nor was I out in the Forest but at Christmas is it not the thought that counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment