drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, November 17, 2008

What went wrong

I had tried to be sub servant to my family with out there knowledge to see if that would appease some of the feelings and desires I had. The first couple of days it was sometimes challenging and fun. First I had to be naked when ever any one was not in the house . Sounded simple. A dom from California suggest it to me online and that he would bbe the ultimate judge on things. Well like hermit tim I started out by being naked when there was a tow to three hour gap. He disapproved of this so he set down a rule as long as I alone in the house for five minutes I had to be naked. Well this cause me to be anxious at best as this meant when they left in the morning till I heard the door I was naked doing house work or chores. SO I had to plan my day so that all the work needed to be done on the main level, was done early in the morning. If some one home then the making of beds or cleaning in my rooms had to be done in the nude, Upstairs the door had to be open.

Some anxious and fun moments were caused. There is nothing like the feel of your skin when you have been naked for a while. At the start it helped but after a while when the servant is not noticed for their service either with praise or punishment by a physical hand well just not that much fun any more is it. So I shot down completely turned to my Dominant side and did some mentoring well ever time I gave a session I had wished to be on the other side, I wanted the humiliation the throttling.

SO maybe some hermit time will help I think it would ease things a bit but not deep down deep down I do not wan to call the shots deep down I want to be the naked guy on all fours scrubbing the floors being directed by a nasty Dominant with a paddle in their hand and an out stretched finger pointing out what I was going to be punished for. Well at least in my dreams that is

No comments: