drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, November 17, 2008

Well wha tis going on

Many things are have not been any way successful in repressing these feeling for slavery and humiliation. Everything I do seems only to make the need grow more.So I am back to writing hoping that will provide an outlet and yes as soon as I can hermit time though made more and more difficult with the increase in humans living here. Yes my profiles are back up on those sites and I am trying to pedal my ass again. So looking for that perfect situation a nasty part time dominant into humiliation and pain and lives close well that should not be too hard eh!

I have written a story it will soon appear on Cottage times I will let you know when now back to washing the kitchen floor no I am wearing clothes yes men's clothes boring eh well Hopefully soon this week I will be naked or in panties for my an anyone ones Else's pleasure. LOL

No comments: