A friend contacted me from days gone by and said she missed the blog and my antics. I said I was tired ad she said a dare then were panties all week when ever you go out and of course when you are working wear white stay ups. Well this week ahas been different I would say back to the old ways.
There are draw backs women's underwear is uncomfortable when cleaning houses I guess that was the point of her daring me to wear them. SO Friday last day of house cleaning this week. SO I oput the blog back up and with vry submissive needs will post now and then to it . I am not on the market but ..
2 comments:
are you saying you were wearing lady's panties when we had coffee yesterday ??!!!
and that offer to Sir of your ass.. that was true????
old habits die hard don't they???
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Well lets see so many questions hmm okay for the first Yes and lovely stay up nylons white of course but had to through them out wear and tear of cleaning houses in them takes a toll. About my ass that was not really and offer but a convoluted discussion which many things were said including his view taht my ass was as cute as the picture I sent of a young lady to the both of you only mine was hairy and he said he would take care of that for me. Along with other things it was and interesting chat in many ways about views and things.
About old addictions well you might stop using, you might suppress the desire but the need is always there.
So lets hope that on my way to clean I am not strip searched what am I saying I hope I am stripped searched if I let you know where I am going to be next week can you call the cops and tell them I am a pantie thieve hmmm delicious now back to the suppressing and showing my tuff rugged man side, ya.
Post a Comment