I must admit most of the past few days were boring but today I found a way of livening things up . I discovered how noisy bells can be when attached to nipple or ball clamps. My Neighbor next door is having cement poured today. Which meant a group of men my neighbor his sons and the operator of the truck could hear the jingling of bells while I made the bed. I did try to be very quiet but bells attached to my testicles did not allow the movement needed in changing sheets. Yes a fantasy is forming and I will write about it later in Summer cottage.
I do not know about women but had these friends of mine found out about my bells or seen me I know the ridicule would be endless. There would be no oh I understand it would be humiliation for the rest of the time I lived here. I find when men gather in groups they try to out do each other. Some one showing this form of weakness (slavery you could say) would be ridiculed verbal and abused there afterwards. Almost as if they smell blood and move in for their piece of meat. I have been with a group of women and they have mot shown this side I do wonder if it is in them or not perhaps they do the same with one of their own i do not know.
Bells with camps add another fun thing, answering the door. You can feign that you were off to the shower by grabbing a towel but with nipple clamps and bells on even through a towel they sort of stick out. Plus what man answers the door with a towel covering their chest ? If they are on my balls at the time well they can be covered but movement is restricted otherwise bells will tinkle. So a little fun thing a little excitement and now a fantasy to think about !
No comments:
Post a Comment