drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tied up with no where to go

Relaxation comes in many ways. Water music, gentle woodland breezes the lapping of the ocean. Then there is a calming effect of bondage.Tie up with no where to go allows you to drift off into fantasy or contemplation.


This picture has always had the effect of that by bring me back to a moment in time when that occurred.

This position put a six foot two hundred pound man on the floor without the ability to get up again. I look at it in amazement seeing more then I ever thought I could . The scars the imperfections in the skin. The redness of my ass after the session, how large my feet are.

I also see the beauty I love my back and ass to me they are close to perfect and I love to show them off and having play concentrated there.

No comments: