drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, September 04, 2008

seventeen days left

When I started it was fun trying to do everything that I had listed. Good things so far h there is a lot less arguing in the house I would say none really. The house always looks good as I have my list of chores to get through everyday. I think my wife has a feeling that some thing is going on as every now and then she will say in a joking manner do not worry about cleaning up Dave will do it. So now and then there is a rush but the feeling soon dissipates.

Being naked as much as I can even with people in the house is difficult but I have it worked down to a science so even on weekends I am naked where and when I should be. The rest of the time I wear as little as possible and let me tell you that 11 pm is a just a tad bit on the old nipples. Notice no foul language not bad is it not?

All that said not the same as if someone else wrote the rules nor is it the same excitement or challenge of a Hermit time. Nor is it the anticipation of when I offer a Challenge up I would guess it is the drudgery side of slavery. There is no leash attached to my testicles nor crop brought down on my cheeks for the pleasure of seeing me jump. So seventeen days left of serving those that do not see what is offered nor reward what is given.

No comments: