drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday night

A few days now a few comments on my last post that I have answered. One request to apply to be a slave and no emails. I was busy most of Saturday with gardening , trimming the drive way, and swimming most of the afternoon with my wife. Bed was made and coffee deliver upon her wakening. Sunday a day of dread as I had to spend it with the extended family and of course no tot cause upset nice to my mother in law. Wild fantasy about a mother and daughter dominants. The after noon was better swimming again Then being nice I picked pares for my wife.

Now I did say I would try to rectify the number of spelling error and I think I have done sort of well Angel did point out a few oops but all in all better then the norm.

I must admit that the exercising and being naked as much as possible is great when it is hot but you do get cold and sore late at night and first thing in the morning. I am still waiting on an email to see if I am cleaning a house tomorrow so that is about all for me so far.

No comments: