drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, August 25, 2008

Punishment vs session

a comment and a question from Angel. First the comment that I made mistakes to provoke a punishment . First i would need a Dominant to set rules and then to punish under her guidelines. I do not like punishments they are needed and I recognize that but a punishment is severe and far more humiliating then I enjoy . Perhaps if I might translate a thought if I was to do that it would be to evoke a play session that is what I like.

I was asked by Angel how would you correct a slave's actions such as these . well I did not answer right away but i guess under my own rules I must. Lady Grey eyes had such a problem with me. She had me define the punishment and as she knew me well I could not do something I truly liked. For the first 10 mistakes it was a ruler between my legs just below the ball sack and above the anus for the next ten it was a small strap on my penis as I held it for her giving her a perfect target Last was a thin rod brought down across my anus which had a wonder affect of reminding me of my errors everything I sat got up and of course used the anus for normal purpose. If more then thirty the cycle was repeated so at 31 mistakes it was just nasty I had to count the strokes and could not move during the delivery of the stroke or all of the strokes of that instrument would be repeated. If ever I reached forty punishment would turn to my balls after the two rounds of the punishment cycle was over. that would have been ten slaps and five light kicks to my balls.

I never reached over thirty in a week the time frame I had to work with but was utterly mortified by the punishment she did give.

No comments: