drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 Days od rules

Not bad so far I would say. Pretty quite on all fronts emails a and comments. I must admit that a lot is getting done around the house. There is no arguments which must be puzzling my wife. She does not know this is how she would be treated if she was my Dominant so she must be expecting for the other shoe to drop. I have been able to be naked while in the house with others. Timing and my den allow me to sit around in the nude.

I was with friend on Friday for a coffee and I was not tested in anyway which was fine. So a quiet but stimulating two days and still no spelling errors. I wonder if the = rules will be broken because of error or boredom. Serving is fun even when they do not know they are being serviced but other aspects of the lifestyle will not be fulfilled Well I must enjoy it for now and if it gets boring, well there is always a game or two i could play .

11 comments:

Angel said...

No spelling errors you say?

Your last 5 posts - including this one - ALL have spelling errors.

I wonder what it would take to curb your behaviour?

Hmmm...food for thought.

Angel

drakor66 said...

Normally I would answer back with a list of punishment that could be done Angel. I feel that would be topping from the bottom and disrespectful to dominants. Since I am a self impose slave month I would not dare to do so. I am sure that an evil mind such as yours would be able to develop a punishment plan for that to keep any future submissive inline. I do apologize and will try to curb the spelling errors.

respectfully

drakor

Angel said...

Ah well it's not quite a simple rap on the knuckles with a ruler that would do the trick in your case I'm afraid, drakor.

The question would be:
what does one do to correct an inherent trait in a slave?

Can it be corrected when it is such a deep part of them?

You may or may not be aware of how often you do make spelling mistakes.

Of course in your last post, since you claimed to have written a spelling-error-free post, you might have been wanting a Dominant to call you on it - so maybe you did do those spelling mistakes on purpose.

But that would mean if a Dominant were to punish you - you would be getting what you want.

Punishment is not about giving a slave what they want. That would defeat the purpose, of course.

morningstar said...

seems to me my dear drakor... that angel pretty much has you pegged...

sucks to be you doesn't it??

ohhhh i was logging on to point out all the spelling and grammar errors.. cause there are a lot .. especially in this last post.. but angel has done it for me..

so i wouldn't walk around too puffed up about how well you are doing with the rules drakor.. dear friend.. cause not so good by my accounting.........

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

Not to say a Domme might be wrong but I do not see any errors unless you count an expression of thought such as Hmm. As for punishment hmm I would hope I could use a better tactic then spelling error to achieve a punishment that I would enjoy. You know my mind Angel do you not think so? Punishment depending on how it is carried out can be fun and not liked or enjoyed. For me a punishment is something that corrects a problem. For the other part of the question any slave can be trained it depends on the dominant on how long it takes!

As for little one, I did say I would be nice to dominants nothing about subs? Grammar was not listed in my rules. So where is that red pencil?

Enjoy the day

Angel said...

@morningstar :

Thank you for agreeing with my point of view.

By the way - speaking of spelling mistakes?

My name is Angel, not angel.
I am quite particular about how my name is written.

Thank you,
Angel

Angel said...

@drakor:

Just for fun - let me correct this post we are commenting on for you - and then you will see where the errors lie.

The corrections will be in bold:

Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 Days of rules

Not bad so far I would say. Pretty quiet on all fronts emails a (this "a" should be removed) and comments. I must admit that a lot is getting done around the house. There is no argument which must be puzzling my wife. She does not know this is how she would be treated if she was my Dominant so she must be expecting for the other shoe to drop. I have been able to be naked while in the house with others. Timing and my den allow me to sit around in the nude.

I was with friend on Friday for a coffee and I was not tested in any way which was fine. So a quiet but stimulating two days and still no spelling errors. I wonder if the = (this "=" character does not belong here) rules will be broken because of error or boredom. Serving is fun even when they do not know they are being serviced but other aspects of the lifestyle will not be fulfilled Well I must enjoy it for now and if it gets boring, well there is always a game or two I could play .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel

morningstar said...

Angel

if you check your nickname in the comment section you will see it is spelled with a small "a" i suggest you fix that so that other unsuspecting folks won't make the same error i did.......

morningstar (owned by Warren)

morningstar said...

drakor

one doesn't have to go any further than the title of this post to find spelling mistakes.......

2 Days od rules

and if i could figure out how to write in the comment section in RED then trust me - you would see my red pen !!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Angel said...

@morningstar:

If you're familiar with blogger.com, then you would know that blogger comment names (that you can click on to read a person's profile) are always lowercased - regardless of how the person actually writes their name.

If you were to click on my name and read my profile, you would see I spell my name with a capital "A".

However, since I for one am aware of this blogger.com anomaly, I usually sign my name properly at the end of my comments.

But perhaps you never noticed this technical glitch about blogger.

drakor addressed me properly as Angel, in his comment before your own.

And I did sign my name as "Angel", at the end of the very first comment left on this post.

So the signs were there - about how I prefer to be addressed.

Angel

drakor66 said...

Non abbreviated meanings of OD are as follows:

* For the Norse god Od, see Óðr

and since I have little respect for any gods I do not capitalize. For the others I do admit quilt of a mistake in spelling but not in make it as a planned effort.