It is funny but there are times when I need my slave attitude to kick in. I clean house for some people . I clean better and faster when in slave mode then when dong a vanilla cleaning. I got a compliment which started of like this " What did you do to the bath it is absolutely brilliant, looks like new" I said well that I was alone with out the distractions of her dog or conversation with her while I worked. Sort of a lie more a fib you could say. I knew she was away that meant that my mind wandered off to place where slaves exist. I was upstairs and thought well no one is home nor would be for at least 5 hours. I stripped and got into the bath and scrubbed every square inch of that bath at least twice. Every thing was moved and replaced. Still in the bath I rinsed the grit left by the cleaner then hand dried the bath and buffed it . I worked as if a dominant was standing over me whacking my ass for every smudge left behind.
Normally I give a good cleaning but those days when I can slip into slave mode i do great. Not to worry it is a consensual thing when she is not home she said I can wear what I want and really I only do it in the bathroom as to clean you have to get wet a bit.
Though what could I do with 6 hours in her house naked well we will never know! She hasn't read this blog in months .
No comments:
Post a Comment