drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, August 18, 2008

Late has two meanings

When I am late to meet an Owner or Dominants well first I feel bad and second I know I will feel worse once they get hold of me. The word late to most slaves means ouch . either I end up with her



OR have this waiting for me.

SO why is it when a Dominant says I will meet you then or I will get back to you by it does not mean the same thing.

Not that I would wish to bend a poor dominant over my lap but some times it might be a learning experience I could say I am doing this for their own good. Perhaps the phrase of this will keep you focused, I always liked that one. Yes I was so focused . on my ass maybe . Perhaps just some corner time would be best or my friend littleone would suggest a good twist of their nipples she seems to like to do that to dominants.

Yes I know I am wrong the dominants are right, I have to work on dominants time but sometimes they should check the battery in their dominants time watches seems to me it runs a bit slow, Yes okay I knew that was coming yes it was the slaves fault for not changing the battery. Yes I will go sit and wait now till they have time for me. Probably will get spanked it some how must be my fault right!

2 comments:

morningstar said...

Rule #1 - the Dominant is always right........

when in doubt refer to rule #1......

and i do NOT tweak Dominant's nipples.. me?? moi?? am i shocked you would even suggest such a thing !!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

You are so right little one you do not tweak them you gouge them with your nails like some one coring an olive.