Usually I would post things that make me ponder in Quiet days but I might as well post it here. I Have been talking to a few dominants and I feel I was born in the wrong place. Except for w few friends of mine I fined the most interesting and evil people outside of my area.Mostly in Ontario and the west including BC. How many Dommes said there certainly could use my domestic services that I offer here . Many have come up with evil ways for them to have fun without a hint from me. Even in Ottawa I was sent a message telling me that the next time I was in Ottawa my ass would be red if she found one smudge on her windows. sorry to say but here I get the politesse in quires . I write like a fiend some times yet few read it My friends from pass the Quebec border send me notes on collar me saying that they are enjoying my journals and love my stories . Hmm so what am I doing wrong here perhaps candy that cannot be had is more interesting then what you can have!
Next thought , I really want to serve a couple I think the dynamic of the relationship could be wild as Dom plays off of Domme to increase the intensity . All sorts of new ways to dominate and humiliate me I can see being used. I also wish to experience an inter racial relation with a Domme that is of a minority . I just have this concept that they would be stricter and nastier then those of the Caucasian variety no offense to the white dominants just a fantasy of mine you can beat me later for it. O f course a Minority couple that were both dominant well that I guess would be heaven .
Last thought for now a fantasy inspired by Mistress Kat. I have always made offers and challenges to those that read here. I always have to exclude those too far away to collect as I no longer drive and flying or taking the train for a few hours of domestic service well though I would love to it does not fit financially for me . So a story I am thinking of: to have a group of dominants in a land far away bring me there for a week. So far just a thought but soon hopefully a short story on Summer Cottage.
Okay that is all the thinking I can afford must run and do some work here!
No comments:
Post a Comment