drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rules

Why ? At times I tend to sit an think too much. Right now in my life I have had great cravings for slavery . It is constantly in flux you could say. Desire to be a slave then the frustration of not finding the right dominants so I start to loose interest and give up . The desire never really goes mostly it is just suppressed.

I work for some dominants , I offer challenges and have hermit time but not the same when some one else has your balls in their hands on daily bases. Getting up in the morning and knowing oh, I have tasks to do this gives a certain feeling of fulfillment. Punishments give a great feeling that some one is watching or at least willing to use you to enjoy themselves what can I say it is a strange lifestyle at times. I cannot be dominant and slave, self flagellation just does not have the same feel so it is hard to get into slave mode at times especially with a vanilla wife.

So I thought of rules that I have to follow with out the need though hoping for a dominant.

So here they are

1 when ever I am alone at home no clothes unless I have to go out in the front , if I am able to be alone such as in my den or bedroom with some one home yep naked again.

2 Coffee brought to my wife every morning

3 all house hold chores such as laundry folding towels washing dishes. put out the garbage, dusting vacuuming and washing of floors . Making the bed has to be done naked so whether or not any one is home though I can close the door(whew glad I put that in)

4 When with any Dominant I must provide simple courtesies ( opening doors , provide simple services such waiting on them).

5 I will try to comply with dominants requests, not allowed to argue with a Dominant, I can respectfully decline. anything but it must be respectfully.


6 A hard one no foul language in my blog or in front of a Dominant. And yes spelling mistakes that I will try to rectify at this time also.

I think that some of these rules will be easy others hard to do for a month we will see I think it will be fun to see how well I do. Now for punishment well I do not think so as a punishment for me involves a action against another or their authority , a judgment and then the one who was offended should dictate or at least deliver the punishment. So we will see how well I do for a month of self imposed rules. Hmmm lets see no argues or being bratty towards a dominant you have got to be kidding! who put that in there?

2 comments:

morningstar said...

i have my red pen at the ready.....
no spelling mistakes eh?? i am gonna love this one !!

what about grammatical errors??

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

Hold on a second I never said anything about being nice to subs did I or are you just switching tonight