drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, August 22, 2008

First morning of rules UPDATED

Well so far it is sort of easy , no emails , comments , requests so very easy there. Except being dressed for breakfast I have been quite liberal with my nudity. exercises were done n the nude the morning wash with the bathroom door open luckily no early risers. Dishes in the machine , garbage has been put out. I have not used a vulgarity nor have I insulted or berated those that are always right :). Almost said the that old phrase --- I am good.

As soon as my son leaves I might even get down an scrub the kitchen floor . I did part of it yesterday and it looks so good. Oh before you have to ask yes my wife got her coffee in bed , no arguments a few discussions but when it got close I said that i see her point and stopped there.

Should I be so bold to say I think I have this nailed, a month no problem! no that would not be nice so a slave to be so bold . Oh I can say look no spelling errors you can put that red pencil aways unless you would like to take my temperature with it! Well off to cut the grass and take a dip in the pool if it warms up more then 68 degrees.

Cutting grass wit only a towel on is exhilarating and scary. Oh you know that story about a slave staked out and smeared with homey to attract insects , well just cut the grass in the shade wearing only a towels they like to go into and bite all the same places just I was able to shoo then away some thing else for my hard limits. After that the 68 degree water felt soothing but cold another myth shattered. The one where men shrivel in cold water not true they disappear , I would have taken a picture but I do not have a magnifying lens even if I did you would need magnifying glasses after you blew it up . Cold but refreshing . Stay tuned for more updates .

No comments: