Well here goes then First protocols that I will follow for the next month til September the 21 2008:
! Reply to all inquires sent whether in form of a comment , email , request or chat
@ Refer to all Dominants with proper respect and title on line and if possible in public.(whether or not I like them or consider them as possible owners)
# For the next two weeks write only nice things about Dominants ( that is going to be hard) And I will blog five days our of seveneach week
% small requests should be handle quickly and with a positive response( request for photos or information)
Simple protocols I feel and will be interesting to see how long it takes before i break one.
I am thinking on the rules still and will post them later on .
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment