Well the fifth day no swearing so far, tons of spelling errors but mostly all is going well for me and for those who are unknowingly are being served.
First off I would like to say that after such a nice weekend I picked two very cool days to have hermit time. A hot summer day with sun is great to be running around naked.put temperatures dipping to 10 degrees above freezing well there is a nip on the body parts exposed. Too early to put heaters on so I try to do a lot of work to keep warm. Marry that with it is getting routine sort and no sudden surprises at the door reduces the erotic nature I would guess other slaves in similar dress would agree that it is uncomfortable. As no real punishment can be effected there goes another way of warming up. Only day five and I am complaining about cool air I am glad this ends in September, though it could be interesting to be out shoveling snow in a towel.
I have got a lot accomplished though, The property has be defined by edging all around it. Beds made, dishes kept washed. Kitchen counters that there is place to put things on. garbage is out. Linens changes and floors washed and dusting is done on a regular bases so that is great.
Spelling is some thing i am working on and now wondering should I post my next challenge on Hermit time only or also on Collar Me in my journal. Well that is all for me so far today I might update this post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment