drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Poker dice



So when you play strip poke do you try to win or loose. It was always a quandary of mine. If there was a very interesting woman at the table and if I had already lost the first hand well I might have not done my best to win at cards. In later years when I played slave poker then I definitely try to loose most of the time . Games like that can be boring . so when poker dice came out well they were perfect. Cheating was extremely difficult. Far more exciting when chance is involved.

Truth and Dar , strip poker , strip shess all are easier to throw but dice considering you are supposed to throw them are not that easily controled. So much more fun.

No comments: