I think of my self as some what knowledgeable so when I was asked if I was into mental bondage I was taken aback and had to ask an almost novice what is mental bondage. I was told by this newbie Dominant that it is where you are put in a position and you must hold it until released by your Dominant. Okay I thought that was called being obedient.
So no more for cuffs, shackles, leather straps , knots harnesses or rope. So is there mental spanking, perhaps a mental rack to do the mental bondage on can you have a mental scene where nothing happens to the slave but you think a lot about what could ( is that not what was called a fantasy).
I would ask now if that meant you could have a mental Dominant but I have met a few of those. So does tht means since I do not have to have it actually done then perhaps a lot of my hard limits might fall such as needles , mental needling what designs I can think of when there is no actual piercing involve.
So I am thinking does that means Dominants no longer have to do anything but talk hmm perhaps think naw come on dominants don't do that . This could be the start of some thing wonderful you know the last time I heard that was when women discovered the joys of the vibrator and replace the lackadaisical efforts of their mates with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment