drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 31, 2008

just a bully I am looking for

I have come to the conclusion that I should look for a person that has a dislike for me to be my dominant. Some one like a bully from school. A person who creates a reason to fulfill their desires to torment me . As tin the past I have not felt used and abused as I had wished.

Yes I know bullies are supposed to be bad and we as slaves or subs are suppose to give it all up for devotion or love of a dominant. I am not looking for a loving relation, I seek the torment of those who are not there to bring the sub along but to belittle humiliate and forced punishment for existence.I think that is why I have a like for a prisoner scenario. No rights just there at the mercy of the guards

In grade school I remember fantasizing about running home to get away from the bullies. Then being caught stripped spanked and urinated o . First my clothes were put in a pile and peed on then I was . Then I would be handed over to their girls to for torment .


So I guess I have to find a bully just some one who does not like me and wishes to torment me just because. Perhaps a group of bullies might be better no rest then . The question is do they exist?

2 comments:

morningstar said...

nah they don't exist .. not for you..

you are too sweet.. too nice... too adorable..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

b---- and I mean that in the sweetess terms . So am I really that sweet is that the problem! well not that solved how about world hunger.