drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sixth day

This would be so much easier with a Dominant. at least there would be some down time , some time where I know if some one else was watching so I did not have to. Being nice to pretty well every one in my life right now, is very draining with of course no reward as they do not know why.

I cannot make nasty remarks to my adult children for leaving their dishes on the counters or not cleaning up after themselves. I know my wife would have at that point hurried in and cleaned up after them. So Mr I can do this for a month is biting his tongue and picking up towels and washing dishes. coffee is still served in the mornings and beds made by my wife's arrival . Supper is hot and ready when she walks in.

If all knew and i was treated as a slave then this would be truly a wild experience much like the Village from the Beauty series of novels. Not having any one know or part of this takes away the looks and evil mindedness and leaves drudgery work in the place of wild excitement. Being made fun of at the lowest course level by girlfriends of my kids would be so humiliating . What I get are blank sort of stares as they go on being trapped in their own worlds/ Perhaps one might figure this out as one of my children are in the lifestyle at it's most fledgling stage.

Even being naked for all the time I am is not fun , early in the morning I feel the coolness of the air. My muscles are stiff and sore as I get no respite from the work at home and I am still painting a dominants house and doing cleaning on one day of the week outside of my home. At the house where I clean I also have a rule of nudity when alone. Yes approved of by the owner just as long as she is not there and the house looks great afterwards.

SO I feel a bit like a prisoner of the unknowing world with the few rules I have put in. Politeness and courtesy.doing what I think makes my wife happy along with the rules on nudity I am feeling drained. Almost feeling that soon some one will get out of their car bend me over the hood and beat my ass because I was on their street and I would just go along with out protest or at least wishing it!

No comments: