drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A week

My week in review:

At first I thought it would be slow as I had two days canceled. Those two days turned out to be the sort of strange wild ones. I will start with Monday of measurements . As a reader of mine and out of the blue took up the offer of slave labour . Emphasis placed on that this was an experiment and that experiments had to measured and valued hmm okay . I did not think about the measure part. Upon arriving I was told teh uniform was to be naked that was fine with me though first time I have been naked in front of her actually first time I had met her in person. I was not afraid as she is a vanilla that just likes my writing go figure but first times you always feel a little embarrassed.

What was the work well no work a day of measurements you could say. First a rigorous inspection including nose mouth ears, anus and of course other parts. Then a cloth measuring tape was produced , chest , neck , stomach , hops inseam which was a different sensation. Thickness of my thighs calves and arms how long they were. Then how far could I stretch, how open I could open my legs both standing and on my back. How long i could stand or position my self and hold it . Then the obvious yes she did not believe the measurement s that she had sen pictures so she had to do her own. I was pulled and measured , my testicles were stretched and measured so was their girth. How far my ass cheeks could be spread then the fun started . A mop handle was marked by several rings it was used to see how far a mop handle could go into my anus. Then how accurate I could be with it moving it between cans so that they did not fall and last what area I could cover with a single swipe of the mop was measured. Along with a few oops , a lot of giggling and few comments there was next time we will have to try dusting and vacuuming that was Monday.

Tuesday was a day of ease sort of again naked cleaning an apartment the only requirements was that I wear bells my nipples another on my penis and one more on my testicles. so depending what I was cleaning I made different sounds . Tuesday was gone.
Wed and Thursday was spent in the clearing of a garage so some space could become a play area not a lot of kink but a promises of a lot of kink later on once the clean up is finished.

I finished it with a house cleaning my usually for Fridays . So my week well, my back is sore my legs hurts the stretching of my anatomy has caused some lingering discomfort and the thought of being in bondage over a bamboo chair in a garage I guess I have a great week and look forward to doing it again as soon as I recover....... that could be a little while before I snap back together.

No comments: