drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why

I was asked a question awhile ago and had to think on it before answering. First in any group of individuals there are petty jealousies , there are those that think they are better those that dress the part and those that act the part and those that are the part. One group will at times infer that the others are not real Dominants or they do not know how to dom or they are only show dominants dressed to kill and with the expression in their faces look at me.
Oh the question was why do I serve anyone who is not my ideal dominant why not hold out for perfection? Well my first answer to that is have you seen how perfect I am wow I must have the perfect bulging tummy for a fifty year old man. And those creaking noises that my knees make when getting up from kneeling well those are just mating calls.

SO coming to the obvious conclusion the idea of me finding lets say a 30 year old Dominant with a perfect body, long red hair and an evil attitude well lets just say i am not thirty. I get to play with a lot of different Dominants not really domed by one. The variety that I have had and hopefully will continue all have different ways about them.

My opinion is that I enjoy the struggle of serving more than what i serve. Yes it is easier to serve a perfect dominant but is ease what I want or is it to struggle and triumph of giving the service desired by each. So variety does complicate the equation at times it also stimulates it.

Like everyone else we run across those we do not like and would not do anything for both male and females. Yet my fantasies and wild erotic dreams have these as my dominants the ones I have no desire for are those that I like ass in my dreams. Now I have never been in the position of serving any of my nemesis it would test my resolve as a slave. Another would be serving those that were friends before the lifestyle . That would be another test of my resolve.

So why do I serve and serving can be different from being domed , I guess to prove I can.

No comments: