Recently I was asked by a friend to define what a house slave is. I am a strong believer in words having different meanings such as bottom , submissive and slave. SO when asked this I had to think are you asking for the vanilla phrase which is almost anyone with a mortgage that tends to feed their house before themselves or is it my idea of the bdsm meaning.
While I have a mortgage I much prefer the bdsm phrase .
My opinion based solely on my experience is a house slave belongs to the house not just one person. The house is owned or operated by usually one Dominant for the enjoyment of them selves , friends and guests . Instead of the slave being the property of that Dominants they are the property of anyone in the house such as the dominants their friends and guests. Not a position for a novice at all. No matter who it is you have no right to refuse . Not every one's cup of tea unless you like being groped by 10 or 20 strangers or being a split roast to few couples. So the house slave must first accept the hard limits of the house as apposed to their own after all dominants , guests and friends should not have to worry about different lists so that is primary for a house slave to understand. secondly all activities take place in front of everyone so beat not if you are bashful. Third there is no safe words only the Dominants of the house can stop a scene. Houses have different rules as they are created by the dominant of each house to suit their needs so something else to peruse prior to accepting a position with a house. So it is sort of like story of O except the dominants are not all male and the house slaves not all females. The house slave is owned by all that enter the house including switch and owned slave there on a visit . It is a most demeaning , humiliating position along with a painful one at times. Not for bottoms and a lot of submissives. Just the idea of multiple persons having use of you and you cannot say no. Then there are the protocols rights to you outside of the house and by who time you must give int to the upkeep of the house,cooking ,cleaning,painting, all the time you are there for whatever the reason you are open for use.
I do fantasize about houses I have had only little experience in them. It was draining and brought humiliation to high I did not think possible . On a night when I was much younger, drained me for two weeks mentally and physically.
Most likely the reasons I demand so much of those that try to dominate me now and do not tolerate any form of laziness in dominants at all, as I am trying to re-gain that sensation once again.
The position is not for everyone no matter how submissive they feel they are if they cannot define a slave as an extreme they might not cope well with the experience. So if you are a slut and a pain lover it is a wild position. At this time in my life I do not know if I could handle such a position but would love the opportunity to experience it once again !
No comments:
Post a Comment