Well I went shopping today for blue lace panties, yes I know experimenting in a new fetish we could say. Sadly I found cotton , satin , thongs but not what I was after. Lace like the red and green ones you have seen here. I asked a clerk if I missed the area and she said it is usually only carried around Christmas and Valentines day. murmuring to my self that is strange not expecting her to answer she said the lingerie like that is usually sold around the holidays , only men buy that style. Why would women not buy panties that are see through , fall down easily and dig into every crevice presented to them. Cover that with a see through skirt and stay up nylons that choke the legs if you have any excess thigh weight, pull hair if you have missed and can create such heat that you feet feel like they have gone for a swim.
As some women have told me in the past if you like it so much you wear it, so I have . I wonder how many men buy this in the hope their wives will insist they wear it. You know some things usually thoght of as male come from female contraptions
Jock straps to protect our manliness certainly looks like the old g-string now known as a thong.Our athletic shirts look like a camisole and hen we buy lingerie for our partners well they have feathers or fur , see through or lace and most ly all uncomfortable to have on longer then a few minutes , perhaps Our hidden motive.
So I like the lace because of the discomfort I like wearing womens panties not to look like a women but the chance of discovery coupled with embarrassment well if you have not guessed this slave is into a lot of things all have humiliation in them. SO for really nice things I guess I will have to wait till the Christmas catalog hit . For now just have to make do.
No comments:
Post a Comment