After writing on another of blog about suppression I have decided I have decided to re look at my kinks and perhaps explore what I thought was not for me
So far it is lace panties and stay up nylons sort of thinking about women's panties and clothes as something I enjoy. Not because I think I look good but I have come to realize it embarrasses me what better humiliation for a man.
After all be naked , spanked in chains order around as a slave , exposed and ridicule for my body can I really say that wearing womens panties could produce a shame I could not bear? Not only that but it is the easiest thing to do by yourself . The old saying that my mother used make sure you have clean underwear on if you are going out never know when you will be in an accident. well in a chat last nigh tI was given all sorts of time that wearing panties can turn into an embarrassment. The best is going across the border and oop those bells go off an dyou are escorted for a search. Going to the doctor for a chest cold and making the mistake of saying you have been cough so much that your stomach hurts. Standing n a hardware store with contracts all around when you bend to pick up some wood and rrrrrippppppp. These thing were all recounted to me as actual happenings , I take it with a grain of salt but what fascinating fantasies.
I finished a job under the guise of hermit time for a neighbor who unwittingly and unknowingly became a pond in so fun I had with her.That might be for another blog though.
SO if the afternoon shows no promise of new adventure then I just might go shopping for something new in uncomfortable womens panties. Yes I do not like satin or silk I have a preference for lace. Lace digs into things that I have and that is sort of fun . Standing in line waiting to cash out trying to remain perfectly still with things digging or irritating is sort of fun. The style that I like and you have seen here does not stay on well so i love to were them under my jeans when I am cleaning houses , trying to vacuum and pull up your panties is sort of fun in a weird sense of the way. Now it is not that I want to look like a girl I want the embarrassment of being caught in womens under wear I guess who knows. Some thing I will explore and try to find out why . Time for the laundry and then shopping . Hmm maybe a nice little tennis skirt yes I can see it now . A pleated white tennis skirt blowing in the wind exposing my blue lace panties and blue stay up nylons tie to the back seat of a motorcycle, the person driving can not be distinguished as either female or male followed by a mix of males and females on their bikes. I can see the title if it was a movie "Maid for Bikers". Okay okay not every one's cup of tea but hey my blog my fantasy.
No comments:
Post a Comment