drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Switches and coffee

How do you know that two switches are having coffee together? Or Why do switches never meet in a Library? Because of all the laughing and giggling.

I had a most delightful time yesterday having a coffee with Angel, Hours were like minutes as both the afternoon and the sun disappeared. I cannot speak for her but I was exhausted from the laughing. We sat using expressions such have you try this. At one point after telling Angel about sanding how painful it that it was not a nice thing then I said that I had done it to myself several times produce giggles in her that is about the only word I could think of . Angel also confirmed tome that plucking hairs is not fun so that definitely stays on the hard limit list.

So nice to laugh at ourselves or at least at the things we call fun. Yes Angel you lived up to your Names and brightened up my day.

Now for those who were not with us an old experience that I related to Angel:

A Domme I had many years ago developed a nasty little habit while watching her favorite soaps. As I did not appreciate the quality of the programing she made it a little exciting for me . I had to kneel facing her legs apart and she would tap my testicle with her foot. Her leg would cross over the other and held in place she would at first gently swing her foot to make contact with my testicles causing me to flinch. If I was not back in proper position for the next tap she would make mental note of the number of times and take it out on my ass during commercials. I always felt the quantity to be exaggerated, truly it is not wise to argue with those of a single mind they just do not have compassion for free thinking. The fact that testicles move on there own especially after being struck it was not always easy to recover in time. When the episode became intense the tap was harder which goes to disprove an old theory that Dommes do not get excited. That is over a soap.

As we passed the Fetiche store I thought maybe we should drop in but I did not think Putting two switches in a store with a whole lot of toys would be a good idea at least without supervision we might still be there. Why you say well now that you asked it is simple. We would have to try everything twice and then give our opinion one from the sub side one from our Dominant side and then sum it up by our switches minds.

I do wish you all were there almost too much fun perhaps next time we might invite a Dominant just to keep us grounded of course then again if we invited a slave they could clean up the puddles from the laughter ah the best of both worlds can only be lived by a switch, aren't switches grand don't you wish every one was. LOL

3 comments:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
morningstar said...

"next time we might invite a Dominant just to keep us grounded "

This bit made me smile...... two switches playing and the thought crosses your mind next time you might need a Dominant?? so there is still some value in one?? (cheeky grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

Oh yes Little one there is a need for Dominants after all you need new material to smile about with out Dominants where would we find it?

I could get into so much trouble right now talking about wiggling and hitting like a girl which still make me laugh hold on they both came from you hmmm perhaps you should join us for coffee . Three of us in the Fetiche store we might be banned for life but what fun we would have.