An attribute that is good in a slave. I had the comment made to me that i must be patience which brought back a memory for me. I was in the service of Lady Grey Eyes we used to go to JL 's club which had a lovely device that could be used to build patience. A rack a lovely device that once tied in movement let alone escape was next to impossible.
There was nothing you could do but wait. MY legs attached to the bottom of the rack and my hands to chains around the wheel Lady Grey eyes made the appropriate turns of the wheel until I was held taught. No play left in the chains at all as there is in rope so there was no room for recoil. This was perfect for wax play and a lot of pinching, tweaking and teasing. I just had to sit and suffer the attention or lack of it that she paid to me. Left like that I had complete strangers come over carrying on conversations making comments and copping the odd feel. I had been told by Lady Grey Eyes not to make a sound or objection to any thing that happened. Though full nudity was not allowed my leather thong had a zipper that was undone and the thong filled with fruit ice and pennies. Later on she gave me a lovely hot wax treatment that when so late she did not have to time to turn me and offer my ass to the clientel for similar amusement as she wished it was just too late.
Never got back on the rack but it was a great experience. The other side is if you cannot do anything to alter you position then being patience comes quite easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment